Spada Salon & Day Spa is Southwest Florida’s largest day spa with 21 private treatment rooms, 55 team members, a steam room, two lounges and five couples suites. The 13,000-square-foot spa has served as a luxurious, relaxing destination since 1999.
Owners Andrew and Judy Williams
In the fall of 2011, Spada transferred ownership to Andrew and Judy Williams. Since that time, the Williams have elevated the luxurious touches of Spada, ensuring that each client receives an unparalleled experience.
The Williams are firmly committed to the community and the opportunity to help others look and feel their best. Judy serves on the boards of PACE Center for Girls, Lee and Valerie's House, and Andrew serves on the board of the Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce.
Andrew and Judy live in Fort Myers with their three young girls, Jade, Amber, and Jemma.
Spada annually hosts SPADA-thon in May which kicks off a Love That Dress! collection party. In 2017 SPADA-thon raised $43,000, which was donated to the PACE Center for Girls, Lee, the Golisano Children's Hospital, and Valerie's House. The event also collected over 500 dresses for donation to Love That Dress!
Owners Andrew & Judy Williams
Daughters Jemma, Jade, Amber
- Awarded the Golisano Children's Hospital award by Impact Initiative
- Awarded the Four Way Rotary Award by the Rotary Club of Fort Myers
- Voted Best of the Gulfshore 5 years in a row
- Voted Best of SWFL 5 years in a row by News Press
- Chosen as Best Place to be Pampered in The Best selection by Florida Weekly
- 2015 Innovative Woman of the Year by Innovative Women's magazine
- 2016 Business Advocate of the Year by Florida Small Business Development Council at Florida Gulf Coast University
- 2014 Leader of Distinction Award