May 15, 2021
We want to assure you that we take the health and well-being of our community, guests and team members very seriously.
As of Saturday, May 15, 2021, the following COVID updates will be in effect:
- Hand sanitizer is available upon arrival.
- We will no longer be doing the temperature checks or wellness checks.
- Face coverings will be optional for clients and team members.
- Upon request your service provider will wear a mask.
- Cleaning protocols between clients will be continued as usual.
- If you are not feeling well, please consider re-scheduling your appointment.
Please note: Due to legal confidentiality and privacy requirements we are unable to share with you information regarding the vaccine status of any of our team. There are so many differing opinions on this topic, we ask that our clients and team be treated with respect and kindness regardless of whichever option they choose in reference to masks and vaccinations.
We ask for your patience and understanding as we all go through this unfamiliar time together as we continue to monitor COVID-19 updates. Thank you for your continued support of Spada Salon and Day Spa.